The Sleepyhead Trickster of Comercia
Cup Size: 42GG
* or, in US size, 42Je. she's very proud of this joke please let her say it
The psychic-type gym leader of Comercia City, known for being slow and forgetful, roaming the city streets out of a need to find something interesting. Can sometimes be seen getting excited about "cute" Pokemon, usually the ones that no other person would ever see as such. Often gets too dizzy to stand on her own after wandering for too long, needing the help of her gym trainers or her older brother to get back home. Unlike most gym leaders, her "trainers" aren't students or pupils, instead being a tight group of very close friends she loves dearly, though gossipers regularly note how strange it is that they all live with her in an apartment with less than four bedrooms...
She has long, puffy, graying hair, long enough to where, even when she wraps it in a tight ponytail complete with a large bun at the top, it still touches her back, and bright teal eyes with dark circles underneath, which, when added alongside her eyes being half-open most of the time, makes it seem like she's in a permanent state of sleepiness. 99% of the time, nobody ever sees her body, as it's wrapped in a thick, pink fleece blanket that that she carries with her like a robe, large enough to nearly touch her ankles, despite her massive height being far and away taller than anyone else in the region. One would wonder why she wears it so often, even during the summer heat, but when she throws it off in battle, revealing a matching galaxy-pastel sports bra and spats, white kneepads and lavender boots, it turns out that's probably the only thing keeping her warm. Much like her favorite Pokemon, Reuniclus, she's very bulky for her tall size, with stretch marks adorning her abdomen, but still unexpectedly fast regardless of her chubbiness. Has a thick scar on one arm that she's noticeably proud of, though she never gets around to explaining where it came from.
A sleepy community on a quiet side of the region with short, dense brick apartment buildings, most famous for its thrift stores, eateries, bakeries filled with sweets, and its sizeable parks to eat those sweets in. While it's a very nice city with kind people, conveniently nestled right between a clean forest, a gorgeous mountainside and a bright-blue ocean, it has the disadvantage of being by far the most expensive city in all of Gaylisse to live in, made worse by how anyone who was lucky enough to find a place is reasonably unwilling to leave, fearing they'll never be able to live in the city again. The mayor of Comercia City, Mr. Burr Schwazee, has so far been stubborn about this issue, leaving it up to the community to help those in need who cannot afford a home.
- Hec: Her older brother, he's very overprotective of her, though given what they had been running from when they left for the region, it's for a good reason. Has forced her to make sure nobody else knows about who gave him his Charizard, although she's still not quite sure what the big deal is since all he said was that it was a friend who was a boy.
- Reuniclus: Her very first Pokemon, and the one she's stuck out with using no matter what. Her seeing the Solosis in the wild one day and begging her parents to let her catch one was said to be the start of her habit of seeing odd-looking Pokemon as cute, although once it evolved into the fun, round creature it is today, people tended to agree with her on this one. Somehow, the one Solosis her parents caught happened to have the extremely rare Gigantamax gene, which thanks to Hec's research, she can take advantage of in gym battles. Technically doesn't have a nickname, as Je had gotten it when she was far too young to realize anyone can just have whatever name they want, though she does refer to it as "Reeni" from time to time.
- Max: One of her gym trainers. Extremely selfless and giving, they're usually the one who ropes the other two gym trainers into helping Je out--although the others never seem to mind too much. Technically the worst of the four, but Max doesn't take battling as seriously as Evi and Je do, instead making the most out of helping new, young trainers do their best. A notorious theater kid with a musical kick, sometimes breaking out into song when they get excited.
- Fleur: The second of her gym trainers. Always likes to try her best, even if she's really clumsy about it, she'd be more than strong enough to be a leader if it weren't for her forgetting which Pokemon is paralyzed at what point. Of the four, Fleur is the most likely to start and win a physical fight, having an unmatched muscle strength. Has tried to use Je as a means of weightlifting once. It, uh, didn't end well.
- Evi: The last of her gym trainers, Evi originally couldn't stand Je, thinking her to be lazy... up until they battled, and that belief was shattered quickly. Strict in her battling, some would argue she ought to have already risen to becoming the gym leader by now, as her win record against other gym leaders is actually slightly better than Je's--but when the two battle on their own, Je always seems to have enough tricks up her sleeve to pull out a victory. Would be the one to tell the cashier that one of the other three asked for no pickles, up until the cashier points out that they didn't, possibly because they forgot, by which point she would just stand still for thirty straight seconds not knowing what to do.
- Kitsy: A friend of Hec's, which means Je can trust her. Has a trusty team of Wooloos at the ready to deliver anywhere in the region, and Kitsy will often have them deliver her food if she hasn't eaten in a while. Has a very fun thing with the Dragapult where anything can be shot out of its cannon, which is exciting and fun and she hasn't even gotten a head injury from it yet what's the big deal and Hec is very mean for not letting her get shot out of it more often.
- Miklan: Regrettably, Je's oldest brother. The absolute worst person she's ever known, the reason that Je and Hec ran from home, and the reason she's instinctively defensive around wild Mightyena. There's rumors that a man who looks like him been hovering around Gaylisse, looking for "a boy with a Reuniclus", but she's sure that's just a coincidence.
- At first, it might seem like her head's always just up in the clouds for no reason, but in reality, she's constantly thinking about new, strange ways to battle, and pesky little things like "drinking water" become secondary in her mind once she stumbles upon an interesting idea.
- As it's kind of hard to carry someone as big as Je up stairs when she's asleep, even if there's three people carrying her, they have to rent an apartment with an elevator... a surprising luxury in Comercia City, in spite of city laws requiring them years ago. While they were able to get the highest-floor suite in such a building, which makes for a nice view, it's so expensive that it cuts deep into all four's paychecks.
- Subsequently, Mr. Burr Schwazee keeps swearing up and down that Gym Leader Val has been staring directly at him through his window every night, from dusk until dawn. Nobody believes him, though, he's probably just being paranoid.
- Je has noticeably sharp teeth, an odd trait that comes with her family's genes. Sometimes when she makes a big toothy grin, her trio of best friends get all red in the cheeks and stuttery, though she's not really sure why.
- Her oldest brother, Miklan, does not have this same trait. This and only this, Je firmly believes, is why he's been such a bitter jerk all her life.
GYM LEADER ENCOUNTER
Indeedee-F (F) @ Focus Sash Ability: Psychic Surge - Follow Me - Heal Pulse - Helping Hand - Psychic Gay-Perrserker @ Leftovers Ability: Anticipation - Trick Room - Iron Head - Psycho Cut - Parting Shot Sigilyph @ Sitrus Berry Ability: Tinted Lens - Trick Room - Psyshock - Air Slash - Whirlwind Reuniclus @ Life Orb Ability: Magic Guard - Trick Room - Focus Blast - Psychic - Shadow Ball
Uxie @ Focus Sash Ability: Levitate - Trick Room - Ally Switch - Helping Hand - Memento Gay-Perrserker @ Assault Vest Ability: Steely Spirit - Fake Out - Iron Head - Psycho Cut - U-Turn Lil' Hec (Phantobat) @ Leftovers Ability: TBA - Trick Room - Shadow Ball - Air Slash - Flash Cannon Duraludon @ Sitrus Berry Ability: Stalwart - Dragon Pulse - Flash Cannon - Steel Beam - Snarl Hatterene (F) @ Iapapa Berry Ability: Magic Bounce - Trick Room - Psyshock - Heal Pulse - Dazzling Gleam Reuniclus @ Life Orb Ability: Magic Guard - Focus Blast - Flash Cannon - Psychic - Trick Room